Thursday, January 24, 2008

First week of full schedule. I had my Spanish modules with the other ETAs, and those went well. We have some new students in Spanish 2 who have never had Spanish before, which is mildly problematic, but we'll work that out. And then today I had my Intro to African Lit class. Only nine people signed up for it, and only 7 showed, so it's like a small intense lit course back at Bryn Mawr. It's actually kind of nice, because we can circle up and discuss. I just hope everyone sticks it out through the semester. They're all nice though, so we'll see how things go.

I had my first reading back at ECLC today, the kindergarten. They're all so adorable. They were New Year's greeting cards to put in little red envelopes. Ooh, and I have a lead on a volunteer opportunity while here. More about that if it works out. :)

No comments: