Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm back in the States, after nearly thirty hours of travelling. I'm still a little out of it in terms of jet-lag, but I've been able to get up and do things (Fourth of July at the waterfront, Holiday Park or something, shopping at Target, lots of family time, eating), and starting Monday will begin all the getting-my-life-in-Louisville-up-and-running ordeal. Banks, licenses, cars, insurance, jobs. In other words, fun to the max.

America feels so much different in ways that I can't begin to describe. And I've gone from a city of predominantly Asian people to one of predominantly...not Asian people. Which is always something of a shocker. Anyway. Really out of it right now, should probably hit the sack. Suffice it to say that I think I have finished with this blog. *tears* So if you've been reading all along, hope you enjoyed!

A bientôt, mes amis.
~Laura

No comments: