Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good news and bad news.

The Good: I am co-choreographing HKIEd's production of Disney's Aladdin!!!!! So psyched. I am thrilled beyond all belief at the moment about it. And we will have cameos in some of the dance sequences, which is also terribly exciting. I saw posters from some of their previous performances, and the costumes look gorgeous, so I have hopes for this one.

The Bad: I may have done something quite drastic to my knee. A group of the ETAs were playing soccer with some of the soccer players (or rather football), and in stealing the ball from someone, my knee made this hideous crack to the side. And down falleth I. I was down and unable to think about even getting up for about thirty seconds, and then I rolled myself up and in the process of trying to cope with it, it buckled sideways (a new experience) and down I went again. So in short, it hurts like no other and is swollen. Will try to get to a doctor tomorrow. My friend thinks there's a chance I torn my ACL (crosses fingers that it's not, knocks on wood).

The Other: term started today, and we've finally started getting our schedules. Nothing too serious till next week, but still, it's exciting to be doing something finally. *nods proudly*

All right, I hurt, I'm going to go lie down and pretend like nothing happened.

No comments: