Friday, October 12, 2007

The good and the huh.

The good: The workshops went well this week. We also started the Spanish classes. Two different classes, an hour and a half each. Most of the people showed up, and they were really enthused, participated a lot, and all that. Aladdin also is going well. We choreographed the two different versions of A Whole New World. I'm excited to start doing Friend Like Me choreography next week. It's going to be jazzy, with top hats! I also got some more books out of the library...which is always cause for excitement.


The huh: Apparently, my physical therapist suspects that I have sprained my Patellar (spelling? I actually don't even know if that's what it is called...the tendon on the front of your knee, essentially) tendon. This would account for both the swelling and the pain. She says it would have happened at the same time that I tore my ACL, and they just never picked up on it. The only concern now is whether this will affect the time schedule for my next surgery. *sigh*

Anyway, outside of that, things are going well, enjoying going into Tai Po and Kowloon Tong (I really wish I trusted my knee to go further about in HK), etc etc etc.

No comments: